Thursday, October 9, 2008

What if.........

What if Iam already a teacher, can I handle class?
What if I fail this semester, will I still continue my schooling?
What if I have a boyfriend,do my friends like him?
What if I lost my family,will I still exists as me?
What if I lost my bestfriends, can I still wear my sweetest smile?
What if I am blind,will I see the beauty of creation?
What if I don't have my family,can I still be happy as today?
What if tomorrow I can't wake up,do my loveones cry for my lost?
What if today I am taking my vacation, where will it be?
What if I disapppoint my family, can I earn their trust again?
What if I will be pregnant, can I have the courage to face my family?
What if I am already married, can I have a happy family?
What if I am rich, do I will be contented?
What if I insane, do my arents condemned me?
What if I am superhero,who will it be?
What if I am a bird, can I see the world?

No comments: